Free phone 0800 2465731


Profile Informations

Login Datas

or login

First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!

Direct Cardboard - Ethical Packaging Suppliers

We’re an environmental company at heart, proud supporters of the UK's growing reuse scheme. Save money today and help to reduce the global demand for energy and paper.
Our Mantra... You Don’t Have To Cut Down A Tree To Make A Used Cardboard Box!

Check Out The Stats!

Reusing 1 tonne of cardboard boxes will save around 17 trees from being cut down.

Water consumption in the reuse process is 322.5 gallons per ton compared to 230,000 gallons in the recycling process. A 700 fold difference!

Energy consumed by reuse is more than ten times less than that of the overall recycling process.

GHG emissions through recycling produces 1.14 kg of CO2 more than the reuse process, approximately 45 times the output, or roughly 1.11 kg more.

The Direct Way Of Thinking!

Our dedicated team is working around the clock, building a company to be proud of. Our Philosophies are:

  • - Excellent quality used cardboard boxes
  • - Easy ordering with no hidden costs
  • - Great customer service
  • - Fast next day delivery service
  • - After sales service & packing advice

Having Problems?

Every effort is made to ensure orders dispatched are of the highest quality and accurately packed but if you're having problems we are here to help:

Fix My Order Here

More Info

If you’d prefer call us on  08432 899 346
To contact us online Click Here

Why By From Us?

  • Huge Stocks
  • Express nationwide delivery
  • Large regular supply of new and used boxes
  • Competitive prices
  • Well established brand
  • Friendly dedicated customer service team
  • Committed to quality and reliability

Did You Know?

  • Used boxes cost 40-60% less than new!
  • Just 1 tonne of our boxes will save 17 trees
  • and 7000 gallons of water
  • and 4000kwh of electricity.
  • More than 90% of products in the UK are shipped in boxes.
  • Our reuse scheme reduces the pollution caused by the manufacturing and recycling process by 90%. (We're working on the other 10%)
My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.