×

Registration

Profile Informations

Login Datas

or login

First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!

We’d like to hear from you

If you would like more information or advice on our range of cardboard boxes and packaging materials then contact us today.

Contact Options

Give the team a call on 08432 899 346.

Send an email to info@directcardboardboxes.co.uk. 

We aim to respond to all enquiries within 2 hours.

Head Office

Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd,
Station Farm House,
2 Oster Fen Lane,
Claypole
Newark
Notts
NG23 5BN
T 08432 899 346
T 01636 626 476
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm

Nottingham Office

Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd,
Depot 12-63
109 Vernon House
Friar Lane
Nottingham
NG1 6DQ
T 08432 899 346

Warehouse

Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd,
Courtleys Farm,
Brandon
Grantham,
Newark
NG32 2AY
T 08432 899 346
Warehouse Opening Hours 
Monday - Friday 7.30am-6pm
Collection from the Warehouse:
Please call 08432 899 346 to arrange a suitable time for collection.
Watch the movie

A 60 second animation about
our process:

Watch Now
Watch-the-movie
Reduce Costs!

Buy once used boxes
to drastically reduce you packing costs

More Info
Reduce-Costs
Did you know

Our resue scheme reduces the global
demand for energy & paper

More Info
Did-you-know

Why By From Us?

  • Huge Stocks
  • Express nationwide delivery
  • Large regular supply of new & used boxes
  • Competitive prices
  • Well established brand
  • Friendly dedicated customer service team
  • Committed to quality and reliability

Did You Know?

  • Used boxes cost 40-60% less than new boxes.
  • Just 1 tonne of our boxes will save 17 trees
  • and 7000 gallons of water
  • and 4000kwh of electricity.
  • More than 90% of products in the UK are shipped in boxes.
  • Our reuse scheme cuts up to 90% of the pollution caused by the manufacturing and recycling process. (We're working on the other 10%)
My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.