×

Registration

Profile Informations

Login Datas

or login

First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!

About Us

Low Cost Eco Friendly Boxes Delivered Nationwide.

We are proud to be one of the UK's leading suppliers of quality new and used cardboard boxes. Our aim is to provide high quality packaging solutions nationwide at extra low prices. We recognise that all our clients have different packaging needs so our friendly team are always on hand to offer specialist advice on packing or shipping requirements.

We strive to make ordering your cardboard boxes as simple as possible. Order online or by phone. We offer next day delivery, with AM or timed delivery slots available on request. Free delivery is available subject to minimum order value. 

Our stock comes:

  • Once used from large blue chip companies. These boxes are high quality and cheap. In fact many of our used cardboard boxes are such good quality that they can be re-used a number of times before they are ready to be recycled. Our removals boxes and pallet boxes are particularly high quality.
  • Brand new from manufacturers. We rescue many boxes that are unwanted
    due to over runs, cancellations and printing errors. These are brand new and low cost. Some may be printed, but that's a small price to pay for a super cheap, brand new box!
  • Newly manufactured. We distribute for a number of large blue chip box manufacturers. Buying in bulk allows us to offer cheap prices to our customers. If you can't find what you are looking for on our website, use the box builder tool to request bespoke boxes. Our specialist team are always on hand to offer advice on the most suitable design and board grade.


In a Hurry?


Not a problem. All of our boxes advertised online are held in stock. We offer next day delivery nationwide (excluding Scotland), with AM or timed slots. Free delivery is offered on all bulk orders.

Looking To Bulk Buy?

We cater specifically for bulk buy customers. Buying in bulk allows you to get the cheapest price for your cardboard boxes. If storage is a problem we are able to store a proportion of your order and deliver it as required. 

Why Buy Used Boxes?

Used doesn't have to mean second hand quality. All of our used cardboard boxes are inspected and only the very best are allowed to be delivered to our customers. Buying used cardboard boxes not only helps the environment, but can make you considerable cost savings. Many of our customers report savings of up to 60% off their original packaging costs!

Looking For New Boxes?

We also stock hold a vast range of brand new boxes and work closely with UK manufacturers to source the most popular designs and sizes. We also offer competitive prices when buying in bulk. Due to our large warehousing capacity we can provide your new boxes with absolutely no lead time, unlike most packaging manufacturers. 

Watch the movie

A 60 second animation about
our process:

Watch Now
Watch-the-movie
Reduce Costs!

Buy once used boxes
to drastically reduce you packing costs!

More Info
Reduce-Costs
Did you know

Our resue scheme reduces the global
demand for energy & paper.

More Info
Did-you-know

Why By From Us?

  • Next day nationwide delivery
  • Large regular supply of new and used boxes
  • Competitive prices
  • Well established brand
  • Friendly dedicated customer service team
  • Committed to quality and reliability

Did You Know?

  • Used boxes cost 30-60% less than new boxes.
  • Just 1 tonne of our boxes will save 17 trees
  • and 7000 gallons of water
  • and 4000kwh of electricity.
  • More than 90% of products in the UK are shipped in boxes.
  • Our reuse scheme reduces the pollution caused by the manufacturing and recycling process by 90% (We're working on the other 10%)
My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.